Get Back to MovingRequest More Info
Physical Therapy is the treatment or management of physical disability, movement, malfunction, or pain by utilizing exercises, massages, manual therapy and education to promote good quality of life and movements.
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy
- Pre and Post-Operative
- Spine Rehab
- Total Joint Rehab
- Stroke recovery
- Neurodegenerative disease rehabilitation: Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease etc
- Assistive Device training
- Gait and balance training
Your physical therapy and rehabilitation will be personally designed based on your unique situation, needs, and goals. You will be treated by a highly qualified and caring physical therapist dedicated to improving your health and well-being.
Our goal is to restore your highest level of function through personal physical therapy treatments and rehabilitation services to get you back to living a full and active life.
- Evaluations and Screening
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech language pathology
- Wellness programs
EVALUATIONS & SCREENINGS
A Personalized Plan for Your Needs
Tandem rehab approaches therapy treatments with a simple philosophy: private physical therapy with excellent results.
We offer patients complimentary consultation. If you have a nagging pain that won’t go away, our trained physical therapists will schedule a time to discuss it further.
Evaluation at a Glance
- 60-minute evaluation that measures strength, range of motion, flexibility, posture and gait abnormality.
- Assessment by a licensed therapist
- Quick and convenient scheduling
- A plan personalized to your body’s needs
Get Back to Living
Occupational therapy promotes independence by improving the skills required to perform activity of daily living and/or teaching alternative way to accomplish each task via adaptive equipment.
Occupational therapy programs use functional, daily tasks (or occupations) to help patients return to important daily responsibilities like preparing a meal, managing a household, performing a vocation or playing with children.
- Heart attack
- Joint pain
- Difficulty with meals
- Declining memory
- Assistance with activity of daily living (i.e., feeding, cooking, cleaning, dressing upper or lower body, bathing),
- Any noticeable decline in function
When we come to your home, our licensed occupational therapists will administer an in-depth evaluation to accurately prescribe a plan of care designed to help you return to independent and pain free living.
- Orthosis fabrication
- Therapeutic exercise
- Fine motor tasks
- Manual therapy
- Self-care management
- Home management
- Low vision
- Dementia assessment and recommendation
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY
Get Back to Life
Speech language pathology helps individual improve cognition, breathing, speaking, or swallowing. It focuses on understanding words, ability to use words to express self and swallowing techniques.
- Cognitive deficit
- Heart attack
- Difficulty swallowing
Speech language pathology TREATMENTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Language and communication therapy
- Swallowing rehabilitation
- Cognitive re-training and remediation
When we come to your home, our licensed speech-language pathology will administer an in-depth evaluation to accurately prescribe a plan of care designed to help you return to prior level of function and independence.